archiva-users mailing list archives

From Dave Brosius <dbros...@mebigfatguy.com>
Subject Getting maven-metadata.xml to show up
Date Mon, 30 Mar 2015 15:32:16 GMT
We recently upgraded to archiva 2.2.0 (pretty!) and are having problems

What's the trick to get the maven-metadata.xml file to show. When we
upload a file thru the gui, checking the generate pom checkbox, the file
gets send and when we browse to that directory, it shows the file along
with the pom, but not the other two files. Is there some trick to get
that to work?

As an aside, you confused the bajeebers out of us with that 'Save Files'
button. It took us a few hours to figure out how the hell to upload thru
the gui. Still don't get the point of it.

dave