archiva-users mailing list archives

From Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Jenkins deployment from Archiva
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2015 23:06:16 GMT
Hi,
If you use the Maven Job type with Jenkins you can activate the post build
step to deploy to Archiva ("Deploy artifacts to Maven repository").
Note you will have to store username/password within Jenkins to deploy to
Archiva.
I recommend you use the plugin ConfigFileProvider to store and share
between jobs.

--
Olivier Lamy