archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Malcolm G. Davis" <malc...@nuearth.com>
Subject RE: Jenkins deployment from Archiva
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2015 23:24:07 GMT
I'm not looking to deploy to Archiva, I have deploying to Archiva working.

I want to deploy from Archiva to an application server.

Working: Jenkins -> Archiva

Need: Archiva -> Jenkins -> Application server

Is there a sample Maven pom.xml that will pull from Archiva internal (release) and send to
an application server?

Thank you,
Malcolm

btw: The Archiva user name & password can be stored in the Maven super pom, avoiding the
need to configure Jenkins

-----Original Message-----
From: Olivier Lamy [mailto:olamy@apache.org]
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2015 5:06 PM
To: users@archiva.apache.org
Subject: Re: Jenkins deployment from Archiva

Hi,
If you use the Maven Job type with Jenkins you can activate the post build step to deploy
to Archiva ("Deploy artifacts to Maven repository").
Note you will have to store username/password within Jenkins to deploy to Archiva.
I recommend you use the plugin ConfigFileProvider to store and share between jobs.

--
Olivier Lamy