archiva-users mailing list archives

From Jonathan Sharp <forjsh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Technical Consult Archiva LDAP Configuration
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2014 23:36:01 GMT
Hey Christian,

A few things to check:
1. There is at least one NPE you can get while setting up the ldap
configuration that will resolve permanently with a restart of archiva.

2. What is the name of the group objectclass in your LDAP, and what is the
name of the attribute denoting membership of groups in your LDAP?
If they are not groupOfUniqueNames and uniqueMember, respectively, you may
have to specify them in your archiva.xml, within tags
redbackRuntimeConfiguration -> configurationProperties -> ldap -> config ->
groups -> class (for the objectClass) and redbackRuntimeConfiguration ->
configurationProperties -> ldap -> config -> groups -> member (for the
attribute).

Here is the issue tracker if you want to put in a JIRA with logs of errors
you are getting: https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRM (get an account at
https://xircles.codehaus.org/signup )

-Jon