archiva-users mailing list archives

From Jeffrey N Hagelberg <jnhagelb...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Issues Viewing Archiva Logs 2.1.0
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2014 14:46:25 GMT

We're seeing this too in 2.1.0 but did not see it in 2.0.1.  Has a JIRA
been created for this?  It's good to know there is a simple workaround.
Generally, though, 2.1.0 seems to have solved most of the problems we saw
with 2.0.1.  We did apply a manual patch for the cookie issue.

Jeffrey Hagelberg, Software Engineer
IBM Software Group
Email:jnhagelb@us.ibm.com