archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Nerderman,Adam" <nerde...@oclc.org>
Subject Archiva heap usage
Date Fri, 29 Aug 2014 13:24:33 GMT
Archiva seemingly does not allow you to allocate more than 4096m to the heap. Running version
2.0.1 of Archiva we can see the heap constantly going up until Archiva runs out of memory
and becomes unresponsive.

It doesn't seem like we were the only ones to see and report this issue with performance.
It would almost take a bounce once a day at some point to keep Archiva functional.

Are there suggested memory tweaks/tuning for Archiva under heavy load like this?

Also, is there a timeline for version 2.1.1? We installed and tested it, but with the loading
image not going away and logs not being written to immediately (there is a workaround) caused
us to dismiss it.