archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Graham,Bill" <grah...@oclc.org>
Subject Issues Viewing Archiva Logs 2.1.0
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2014 13:13:19 GMT
All,

I am running into an issues viewing the archiva.log file for Archiva 2.1.0.  I can start up
the archiva server without issue, the site is accessible and I get a wrapper*.log generated,
but the archiva.log file does not get populated with information.  I did notice that when
I shut the server down, the archiva.log file gets all the information written to it from when
the server started up, to when the server shutdown.

Has anyone seen this behavior before?  Am I missing a setting somewhere?  My JVM is listed
below.

Thanks,

Bill

/usr/java/jdk1.7/bin/java -version

java version "1.7.0_11"

Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 23.6-b04, mixed mode)