archiva-users mailing list archives

From Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Archiva 2.0.1 - disabling proxies?
Date Sat, 26 Jul 2014 04:32:20 GMT
Hi,
I reckon this is missing in the new ui. :-(
Can you please create a Jira for that. And I will have a look soon.

Cheers
Olivier

On 25 July 2014 01:51, Stallard,David <stallard@oclc.org> wrote:
> We periodically find that one of our proxy repositories starts to give timeouts on all
artifact requests, and this bogs down Archiva as a whole.  In 1.3.5 we could just disable
a proxy until some later date, but I can't find an equivalent function in the 2.0.1 interface.
 Is there a way to disable a proxy without actually deleting it from the list?

--
Olivier Lamy
Ecetera: http://ecetera.com.au