archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Bill Spens" <billsp...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: LDAP groups
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2014 01:46:11 GMT
Thanks Jon,

This worked.  I see all the groups in the dropdown now.  However, once I choose a group and
a permission level, it doesn't add it to the list below.  The list stays empty.  Instead,
I tried adding the following to my Archiva.xml file:

<ldapGroupMappings>
<ldapGroupMapping>
<group>developers</group>
<roleNames>
<roleName>System Administrator</roleName>
</roleNames>
</ldapGroupMapping>
</ldapGroupMappings>

And after a restart, it did show up in the list, but the credentials don't actually take effect.
 If I log in under a different account who belongs to the 'developer' group, I don't see any
of the admin menus.  Any other suggestions?

I've tried pulling the code and trying to debug, but I'm not quite there yet.  Everything
compiles (following the directions on the developer website) and the webserver comes up based
on the banner and the alpaca picture, but when I hit http://localhost:9091, I get a 404 error.
 After a while, I see in the console that the repositories were scanned too, but I'm still
working on getting the web gui to come up.

Bill