archiva-users mailing list archives

From Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 405 error when uploading to Archiva 2.0.1
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2014 00:40:28 GMT
On 4 June 2014 03:31, Stallard,David <stallard@oclc.org> wrote:
> If I change the context to “/archiva” and then restart Archiva, when I try to go
to th web interface I get this:

> Error 404 - Not Found.
> No context on this server matched or handled this request.
> Contexts known to this server are:
>
>   *   /archiva ---> o.e.j.w.WebAppContext{/archiva,file:/svn/maven/apache-archiva-2.0.1/apps/archiva/},/svn/maven/apache-archiva-2.0.1/apps/archiva<http://svnap01qxdu.dev.oclc.org:10000/archiva>
>
> There is nothing in archiva.log, but there are messages like this in the request log:
>

> [ip address] -  -  [03/Jun/2014:14:52:12 +0000] "GET /restServices/archivaUiServices/runtimeInfoService/archivaRuntimeInfo/en?_=1401807132949
HTTP/1.1" 404 1338 "http://host:port/" "Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.9; rv:29.0)
Gecko/20100101 Firefox/29.0"

The GET request says you are accessing the ui using / the /archiva is missing.
Did you try force refreshing the home page.

Olivier Lamy
Ecetera: http://ecetera.com.au