archiva-users mailing list archives

From Isabelle Guimiot <isabelle.guim...@gmail.com>
Subject Archiva 2.0.1 : regression with maven 2 and uniqueVersion false
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2014 12:38:39 GMT
We are using Archiva 1.4-M4 and we want to move to Archiva 2.0.1.

But in 2.0.1, we encounter a blocker issue with maven 2 and tag
uniqueVersion=false in the snapshots repository.

It used to work fine with Archiva 1.4-M4, each build was publishing only
one snapshot called artifact-x.y.z-SNAPSHOT.jar .

Now in 2.0.1, with the tag uniqueVersion=false, each build publishes a new
unique snapshot called artifact-x.y.z-null-[buildNumber].jar , which makes
other builds fail when they have this artifact as a dependency...

Did I miss anything in Archiva's configuration ? Or do I have to open a
jira issue to have this bug fixed in the next version ?

Thanks,

Isabelle