archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Stallard,David" <stall...@oclc.org>
Subject 405 error when uploading to Archiva 2.0.1
Date Tue, 27 May 2014 18:03:43 GMT
We are trying to test a maven deploy against our test instance of Archiva 2.0.1, but we are
getting http 405 when the build attempts to upload an artifact.  It looks like 405 means that
the upload method was not allowed.

The new instance is running on the same port as our live instance of Archiva 1.3.5 (different
host though), so I don't think the application being built has a port number that needs to
be changed.  The main difference is that 1.3.5 is running with tomcat and 2.0.1 is using the
included jetty.  Could we be missing some setting in jetty.xml which is set correctly in our
1.3.5 instance?  Any other ideas?

Thanks,
David