archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Stallard,David" <stall...@oclc.org>
Subject Question about users when upgrading from 1.3.5 to 2.0.1
Date Tue, 20 May 2014 14:10:40 GMT
I'm currently upgrading a test instance from 1.3.5 to 2.0.1 in order to iron out the process.
 I'm using the standalone install instructions, rather than the upgrade instructions, because
I want to switch to the included jetty rather than our old, messy method of moving Archiva
war files and whatnot into an existing tomcat structure.

We already had the data separated from the application, so I've defined ARCHIVA_BASE to point
to our existing data area.  This seems to be working, as I can browse the existing artifacts
just fine.  However, the users are not showing up in 2.0.1.  I get the "Create Admin" red
button when I first start it up.

Should it have found my existing admin account and not prompted me to create one?  If so,
any idea why it doesn't seem to be using the data/users directory under our existing ARCHIVA_BASE
directory?

Thanks,
David