archiva-users mailing list archives

From Bryan Stenson <bryan.sten...@gmail.com>
Subject quickSearch not working as expected
Date Fri, 09 May 2014 04:23:37 GMT
Hi Archiva -

I'm having trouble with the quickSearch feature.  I'm running the
standalone 2.0.1 version, and have followed the "quick start" guide here:
http://archiva.apache.org/docs/2.0.1/quick-start.html

In this guide, I've walked through the steps to download junit-3.8.1.jar,
and I can see this artifact is now in Archiva (via browsing) and I'm able
to download it too.

I'm trying to use the quickSearch API function (either the REST API or from
the root webpage) and I'm always getting an empty array "[]" as the json
payload...

I expect that, if i search for "ju", I'd get junit back...is this not a
reasonable expectation?  (According to the docs, proxying an artifact adds
it to the searchable index).

Am I missing something painfully obvious?

Thanks.

Bryan