archiva-users mailing list archives

From Jared Griffith <jgriff...@picsauditing.com>
Subject Re: Archiva 2.0.1 resolver.properties Exception
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2014 03:35:14 GMT
Actually turns out that it was part of the funkiness and a file that was
auto-generated by Archiva.  The files that I was uploading to our
"internal" repository had the file name of SNAPSHOT in them (even though
the repo allowed snapshots).  I have since split it up appropriately so
that anything with SNAPSHOT is in the snapshot repo and anything release is
in the "internal" repo.

Again, more funkiness from upgrading from 1.3.6 to 2.0.1.

I have it all sorted out now and everything is working correctly (as far as
I can tell).