archiva-users mailing list archives

From Sascha Vogt <sascha.v...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Performance issues after upgrading to 2.0.1
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2014 16:06:22 GMT
Hi,

Am 16.04.2014 13:51, schrieb Sascha Vogt:
> I also tried playing with the Lock Timeout / Skip Locking setting in the
> Runtime Configuration, imho that didn't change the situation much.

I had a look into this flag trying to figure out what it is doing, and
found the following in DefaultArchivaRuntimeConfigurationService:

> FileLockConfiguration fileLockConfiguration = archivaRuntimeConfiguration.getFileLockConfiguration();
> if ( fileLockConfiguration != null )
> {
>     fileLockManager.setTimeout( fileLockConfiguration.getLockingTimeout() );
>     fileLockConfiguration.setSkipLocking( fileLockConfiguration.isSkipLocking() );
> }

The line "fileLockConfiguration.setSkipLocking(
fileLockConfiguration.isSkipLocking() );" looks suspicious. Shouldn't
that be "fileLockManager.setSkipLocking..."?

Greetings
-Sascha-