archiva-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Deploy URL for "internal" repository
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2014 19:05:17 GMT
What the logs says?

--
Olivier
On Mar 7, 2014 2:51 AM, "Bk Lau" <bklau2006@gmail.com> wrote:

> >>are you deploying a released version (i.e not a SNAPSHOT one) and this
> >>repo already contains this version?
> No. I checked to make sure this version don't exists
>
> >>If that's the case it's not possible per default (if you really want
> >>that you need to configure the repository to accept redeploy of
> >>existing versions)
> Even if the "redeploy" option was turned off, I got the same error.
>
>
> On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 11:25 PM, Olivier Lamy <olamy@apache.org> wrote:
>
> > are you deploying a released version (i.e not a SNAPSHOT one) and this
> > repo already contains this version?
> > If that's the case it's not possible per default (if you really want
> > that you need to configure the repository to accept redeploy of
> > existing versions)
> >
> > On 6 March 2014 14:11, Bk Lau <bklau2006@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > I also tested changing the context to "
> > > http://localhost:9080/archiva/repository/internal", I still got the
> same
> > > error as above "bad request 400"
> > >
> > >
> > > On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 9:48 PM, Bk Lau <bklau2006@gmail.com> wrote:
> > >
> > >> Changing the deploy URL to "http://localhost:9080/repository/internal
> "
> > >> helps overcome the "PUT" not supported message but I still got a bad
> > >> request message.
> > >> The file I'm uploading is a just a small file of 60KB; so I am at a
> > lost.
> > >> I tried latest version of Nexus 2.7.2-30 also for sanity check and it
> > was
> > >> able to deploy. So I'm at a lost.
> > >>
> > >> 03/05/14 21:38:41.197 SEVERE: [DefaultTransferListener] Artifact
> > transfer
> > >> failed org.eclipse.aether.transfer.ArtifactTransferException: Could
> not
> > >> transfer artifact org.something
> > >> rom/to External-Repo (http://localhost:9080/repository/internal): Bad
> > >> Request (400)
> > >>
> > >>         at
> > >>
> >
> org.eclipse.aether.connector.basic.ArtifactTransportListener.transferFailed(ArtifactTransportListener.java:43)
> > >>         at
> > >>
> >
> org.eclipse.aether.connector.basic.BasicRepositoryConnector$TaskRunner.run(BasicRepositoryConnector.java:355)
> > >>         at
> > >>
> >
> org.eclipse.aether.connector.basic.BasicRepositoryConnector.put(BasicRepositoryConnector.java:274)
> > >>         at
> > >>
> >
> org.eclipse.aether.internal.impl.DefaultDeployer.deploy(DefaultDeployer.java:335)
> > >>         at
> > >>
> >
> org.eclipse.aether.internal.impl.DefaultDeployer.deploy(DefaultDeployer.java:269)
> > >>         at
> > >>
> >
> org.eclipse.aether.internal.impl.DefaultRepositorySystem.deploy(DefaultRepositorySystem.java:434)
> > >>         ...
> > >> Caused by: org.apache.http.client.HttpResponseException: Bad Request
> > (400)
> > >>
> > >>         at
> > >>
> >
> org.eclipse.aether.transport.http.HttpTransporter.handleStatus(HttpTransporter.java:458)
> > >>         at
> > >>
> >
> org.eclipse.aether.transport.http.HttpTransporter.execute(HttpTransporter.java:283)
> > >>         at
> > >>
> >
> org.eclipse.aether.transport.http.HttpTransporter.implPut(HttpTransporter.java:257)
> > >>         at
> > >>
> >
> org.eclipse.aether.spi.connector.transport.AbstractTransporter.put(AbstractTransporter.java:117)
> > >>         at
> > >>
> >
> org.eclipse.aether.connector.basic.BasicRepositoryConnector$PutTaskRunner.runTask(BasicRepositoryConnector.java:510)
> > >>
> > >>
> > >> On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 9:18 PM, Bk Lau <bklau2006@gmail.com> wrote:
> > >>
> > >>> Tried that, doesn't work.
> > >>>
> > >>>
> > >>> On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 7:15 PM, Olivier Lamy <olamy@apache.org>
> wrote:
> > >>>
> > >>>> Last Archiva version now user / as root context path
> > >>>> So change http://localhost:9080/archiva/repository/internal
> > >>>> to http://localhost:9080/repository/internal
> > >>>>
> > >>>> If you still want to use /archiva as context path please read here:
> > >>>> http://archiva.apache.org/docs/2.0.0/adminguide/standalone.html
> > >>>>
> > >>>> If it's not the problem that's weird because I don't see anything
in
> > >>>> the code preventing the use of PUT instead of POST.
> > >>>>
> > >>>>
> > >>>> On 6 March 2014 07:25, Bk Lau <bklau2006@gmail.com> wrote:
> > >>>> > I'm seeing the same behaviour indicates by the bug:
> > >>>> >
> > >>>>
> >
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/19313521/apache-archiva-1-4-m4-deployment-issue
> > >>>> > https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRM-1786
> > >>>> >
> > >>>> > 03/05/14 10:32:58.775 SEVERE: [DefaultTransferListener] Artifact
> > >>>> transfer
> > >>>> > failed org.eclipse.aether.transfer.ArtifactTransferException:
> Could
> > not
> > >>>> > transfer artifact com.abc:HelloWorld:war:1.0.0 from/to
> > External-Repo (
> > >>>> > http://localhost:9080/archiva/repository/internal/): HTTP
method
> > PUT
> > >>>> is not
> > >>>> > supported by this URL (405)
> > >>>> >     at
> > >>>> >
> > >>>>
> >
> org.eclipse.aether.connector.basic.ArtifactTransportListener.transferFailed(ArtifactTransportListener.java:43)
> > >>>> >     at
> > >>>> >
> > >>>>
> >
> org.eclipse.aether.connector.basic.BasicRepositoryConnector$TaskRunner.run(BasicRepositoryConnector.java:355)
> > >>>> >     at
> > >>>> >
> > >>>>
> >
> org.eclipse.aether.connector.basic.BasicRepositoryConnector.put(BasicRepositoryConnector.java:274)
> > >>>> >     at
> > >>>> >
> > >>>>
> >
> org.eclipse.aether.internal.impl.DefaultDeployer.deploy(DefaultDeployer.java:335)
> > >>>> >     at
> > >>>> >
> > >>>>
> >
> org.eclipse.aether.internal.impl.DefaultDeployer.deploy(DefaultDeployer.java:269)
> > >>>> >    ....
> > >>>> >     at
> > >>>> java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334)
> > >>>> >     at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:166)
> > >>>> >     at
> > >>>> >
> > >>>>
> >
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
> > >>>> >     at
> > >>>> >
> > >>>>
> >
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
> > >>>> >     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)
> > >>>> > Caused by: org.apache.http.client.HttpResponseException: HTTP
> method
> > >>>> PUT is
> > >>>> > not supported by this URL (405)
> > >>>> >     at
> > >>>> >
> > >>>>
> >
> org.eclipse.aether.transport.http.HttpTransporter.handleStatus(HttpTransporter.java:458)
> > >>>> >     at
> > >>>> >
> > >>>>
> >
> org.eclipse.aether.transport.http.HttpTransporter.execute(HttpTransporter.java:283)
> > >>>> >     at
> > >>>> >
> > >>>>
> >
> org.eclipse.aether.transport.http.HttpTransporter.implPut(HttpTransporter.java:257)
> > >>>> >     at
> > >>>> >
> > >>>>
> >
> org.eclipse.aether.spi.connector.transport.AbstractTransporter.put(AbstractTransporter.java:117)
> > >>>> >     at
> > >>>> >
> > >>>>
> >
> org.eclipse.aether.connector.basic.BasicRepositoryConnector$PutTaskRunner.runTask(BasicRepositoryConnector.java:510)
> > >>>> >     at
> > >>>> >
> > >>>>
> >
> org.eclipse.aether.connector.basic.BasicRepositoryConnector$TaskRunner.run(BasicRepositoryConnector.java:350)
> > >>>> >     ... 14 more
> > >>>> >
> > >>>> >
> > >>>> >
> > >>>> > On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 3:05 PM, Bk Lau <bklau2006@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > >>>> >
> > >>>> >> Hi :
> > >>>> >>
> > >>>> >> The "out-of-the-box" URL for "internal"  repository is
> > >>>> >> http://<host name>:8080/archiva/repository/internal
> > >>>> >> for Apache Archiva 1.3.6
> > >>>> >>
> > >>>> >> But for Apache Archiva 2.0.0, it seems to indicate to
be
> something
> > >>>> else
> > >>>> >> because my deployment to the previous
> > >>>> >> URL  http://<host name>:8080/archiva/repository/internal
> > >>>> >>
> > >>>> >> no longer works!!!
> > >>>> >>
> > >>>> >> Am I missing something?
> > >>>> >>
> > >>>> >> /BK Lau
> > >>>> >>
> > >>>>
> > >>>>
> > >>>>
> > >>>> --
> > >>>> Olivier Lamy
> > >>>> Ecetera: http://ecetera.com.au
> > >>>> http://twitter.com/olamy | http://linkedin.com/in/olamy
> > >>>>
> > >>>
> > >>>
> > >>
> >
> >
> >
> > --
> > Olivier Lamy
> > Ecetera: http://ecetera.com.au
> > http://twitter.com/olamy | http://linkedin.com/in/olamy
> >
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message