archiva-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Bk Lau <bklau2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deploy URL for "internal" repository
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2014 15:51:19 GMT
>>are you deploying a released version (i.e not a SNAPSHOT one) and this
>>repo already contains this version?
No. I checked to make sure this version don't exists

>>If that's the case it's not possible per default (if you really want
>>that you need to configure the repository to accept redeploy of
>>existing versions)
Even if the "redeploy" option was turned off, I got the same error.


On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 11:25 PM, Olivier Lamy <olamy@apache.org> wrote:

> are you deploying a released version (i.e not a SNAPSHOT one) and this
> repo already contains this version?
> If that's the case it's not possible per default (if you really want
> that you need to configure the repository to accept redeploy of
> existing versions)
>
> On 6 March 2014 14:11, Bk Lau <bklau2006@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I also tested changing the context to "
> > http://localhost:9080/archiva/repository/internal", I still got the same
> > error as above "bad request 400"
> >
> >
> > On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 9:48 PM, Bk Lau <bklau2006@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Changing the deploy URL to "http://localhost:9080/repository/internal"
> >> helps overcome the "PUT" not supported message but I still got a bad
> >> request message.
> >> The file I'm uploading is a just a small file of 60KB; so I am at a
> lost.
> >> I tried latest version of Nexus 2.7.2-30 also for sanity check and it
> was
> >> able to deploy. So I'm at a lost.
> >>
> >> 03/05/14 21:38:41.197 SEVERE: [DefaultTransferListener] Artifact
> transfer
> >> failed org.eclipse.aether.transfer.ArtifactTransferException: Could not
> >> transfer artifact org.something
> >> rom/to External-Repo (http://localhost:9080/repository/internal): Bad
> >> Request (400)
> >>
> >>         at
> >>
> org.eclipse.aether.connector.basic.ArtifactTransportListener.transferFailed(ArtifactTransportListener.java:43)
> >>         at
> >>
> org.eclipse.aether.connector.basic.BasicRepositoryConnector$TaskRunner.run(BasicRepositoryConnector.java:355)
> >>         at
> >>
> org.eclipse.aether.connector.basic.BasicRepositoryConnector.put(BasicRepositoryConnector.java:274)
> >>         at
> >>
> org.eclipse.aether.internal.impl.DefaultDeployer.deploy(DefaultDeployer.java:335)
> >>         at
> >>
> org.eclipse.aether.internal.impl.DefaultDeployer.deploy(DefaultDeployer.java:269)
> >>         at
> >>
> org.eclipse.aether.internal.impl.DefaultRepositorySystem.deploy(DefaultRepositorySystem.java:434)
> >>         ...
> >> Caused by: org.apache.http.client.HttpResponseException: Bad Request
> (400)
> >>
> >>         at
> >>
> org.eclipse.aether.transport.http.HttpTransporter.handleStatus(HttpTransporter.java:458)
> >>         at
> >>
> org.eclipse.aether.transport.http.HttpTransporter.execute(HttpTransporter.java:283)
> >>         at
> >>
> org.eclipse.aether.transport.http.HttpTransporter.implPut(HttpTransporter.java:257)
> >>         at
> >>
> org.eclipse.aether.spi.connector.transport.AbstractTransporter.put(AbstractTransporter.java:117)
> >>         at
> >>
> org.eclipse.aether.connector.basic.BasicRepositoryConnector$PutTaskRunner.runTask(BasicRepositoryConnector.java:510)
> >>
> >>
> >> On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 9:18 PM, Bk Lau <bklau2006@gmail.com> wrote:
> >>
> >>> Tried that, doesn't work.
> >>>
> >>>
> >>> On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 7:15 PM, Olivier Lamy <olamy@apache.org> wrote:
> >>>
> >>>> Last Archiva version now user / as root context path
> >>>> So change http://localhost:9080/archiva/repository/internal
> >>>> to http://localhost:9080/repository/internal
> >>>>
> >>>> If you still want to use /archiva as context path please read here:
> >>>> http://archiva.apache.org/docs/2.0.0/adminguide/standalone.html
> >>>>
> >>>> If it's not the problem that's weird because I don't see anything in
> >>>> the code preventing the use of PUT instead of POST.
> >>>>
> >>>>
> >>>> On 6 March 2014 07:25, Bk Lau <bklau2006@gmail.com> wrote:
> >>>> > I'm seeing the same behaviour indicates by the bug:
> >>>> >
> >>>>
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/19313521/apache-archiva-1-4-m4-deployment-issue
> >>>> > https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRM-1786
> >>>> >
> >>>> > 03/05/14 10:32:58.775 SEVERE: [DefaultTransferListener] Artifact
> >>>> transfer
> >>>> > failed org.eclipse.aether.transfer.ArtifactTransferException: Could
> not
> >>>> > transfer artifact com.abc:HelloWorld:war:1.0.0 from/to
> External-Repo (
> >>>> > http://localhost:9080/archiva/repository/internal/): HTTP method
> PUT
> >>>> is not
> >>>> > supported by this URL (405)
> >>>> >     at
> >>>> >
> >>>>
> org.eclipse.aether.connector.basic.ArtifactTransportListener.transferFailed(ArtifactTransportListener.java:43)
> >>>> >     at
> >>>> >
> >>>>
> org.eclipse.aether.connector.basic.BasicRepositoryConnector$TaskRunner.run(BasicRepositoryConnector.java:355)
> >>>> >     at
> >>>> >
> >>>>
> org.eclipse.aether.connector.basic.BasicRepositoryConnector.put(BasicRepositoryConnector.java:274)
> >>>> >     at
> >>>> >
> >>>>
> org.eclipse.aether.internal.impl.DefaultDeployer.deploy(DefaultDeployer.java:335)
> >>>> >     at
> >>>> >
> >>>>
> org.eclipse.aether.internal.impl.DefaultDeployer.deploy(DefaultDeployer.java:269)
> >>>> >    ....
> >>>> >     at
> >>>> java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334)
> >>>> >     at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:166)
> >>>> >     at
> >>>> >
> >>>>
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
> >>>> >     at
> >>>> >
> >>>>
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
> >>>> >     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)
> >>>> > Caused by: org.apache.http.client.HttpResponseException: HTTP method
> >>>> PUT is
> >>>> > not supported by this URL (405)
> >>>> >     at
> >>>> >
> >>>>
> org.eclipse.aether.transport.http.HttpTransporter.handleStatus(HttpTransporter.java:458)
> >>>> >     at
> >>>> >
> >>>>
> org.eclipse.aether.transport.http.HttpTransporter.execute(HttpTransporter.java:283)
> >>>> >     at
> >>>> >
> >>>>
> org.eclipse.aether.transport.http.HttpTransporter.implPut(HttpTransporter.java:257)
> >>>> >     at
> >>>> >
> >>>>
> org.eclipse.aether.spi.connector.transport.AbstractTransporter.put(AbstractTransporter.java:117)
> >>>> >     at
> >>>> >
> >>>>
> org.eclipse.aether.connector.basic.BasicRepositoryConnector$PutTaskRunner.runTask(BasicRepositoryConnector.java:510)
> >>>> >     at
> >>>> >
> >>>>
> org.eclipse.aether.connector.basic.BasicRepositoryConnector$TaskRunner.run(BasicRepositoryConnector.java:350)
> >>>> >     ... 14 more
> >>>> >
> >>>> >
> >>>> >
> >>>> > On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 3:05 PM, Bk Lau <bklau2006@gmail.com>
wrote:
> >>>> >
> >>>> >> Hi :
> >>>> >>
> >>>> >> The "out-of-the-box" URL for "internal"  repository is
> >>>> >> http://<host name>:8080/archiva/repository/internal
> >>>> >> for Apache Archiva 1.3.6
> >>>> >>
> >>>> >> But for Apache Archiva 2.0.0, it seems to indicate to be something
> >>>> else
> >>>> >> because my deployment to the previous
> >>>> >> URL  http://<host name>:8080/archiva/repository/internal
> >>>> >>
> >>>> >> no longer works!!!
> >>>> >>
> >>>> >> Am I missing something?
> >>>> >>
> >>>> >> /BK Lau
> >>>> >>
> >>>>
> >>>>
> >>>>
> >>>> --
> >>>> Olivier Lamy
> >>>> Ecetera: http://ecetera.com.au
> >>>> http://twitter.com/olamy | http://linkedin.com/in/olamy
> >>>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>
>
>
>
> --
> Olivier Lamy
> Ecetera: http://ecetera.com.au
> http://twitter.com/olamy | http://linkedin.com/in/olamy
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message