archiva-users mailing list archives

From Sascha Vogt <sascha.v...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MRM-1791 doesn't seem to be fixed
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2014 09:22:20 GMT
Hi Chris,

Am 04.03.2014 01:00, schrieb Harris, Christopher P:
> The LDAP config is correct.  The tests conducted by the "Verify LDAP
> changes." and "Verify LDAP configuration on server side." Buttons
> successfully execute.
Well, those tests don't really verify much ;)

> However, when I navigate to the "LDAP/Roles Mapping" tab, no groups
> are listed within the LDAP Groups dropdown menu.
You need to tweak a few things before that'll work

> This has never worked for me.  How do I get this to work?
First, check that under "Users Runtime Configuration" you have added the
LDAP RBac Manager. We have both, database first, LDAP second for both,
UserManager and RbacManager.

Second, tab LDAP:
baseDn, for the users to login
base Dn for groups, your groups are here

Third, Properties tab:
ldap.config.mapper.attribute.user.id = sAMAccountName
ldap.config.mapper.attribute.password = userPassword
ldap.config.mapper.attribute.user.object.class = user

4th, archiva.xml
/configuration/redbackRuntimeConfiguration/configurationProperties/ldap
(XML path)

Make sure you have
<config>
    <groups>
        <member>member</member>
        <class>group</class>
    </groups>
</config>
in there.

Then you should be able to see in LDAP/Roles Mapping a dropdown filled
with your groups.

Hope that helps,
Greetings
-Sascha-