archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Harris, Christopher P" <chris_har...@baxter.com>
Subject Re: MRM-1791 doesn't seem to be fixed
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2014 22:40:51 GMT
Hi, Sascha & Olivier.

Sascha, your advice worked!  Thank you!

Olivier, I had to go find the groups element within archiva.xml and manually edit it.  It
was not available within the properties section.  Is that a bug?

Chris Harris
Sr. Systems Consultant
Baxter Mobility CoE
Baxter Healthcare Corporation
340 N Milwaukee Ave VH1E-075
Vernon Hills, IL 60061
One Baxter Parkway DF6-4E
Deerfield, Illinois 60015
M 224.383.4947   T 847.371.6632   F 224.948.2885
chris_harris@baxter.com<mailto:andy_yoon@baxter.com>

On Mar 4, 2014, at 5:59 AM, Olivier Lamy <olamy@apache.org<mailto:olamy@apache.org>>