archiva-users mailing list archives

From Sascha Vogt <sascha.v...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about external repositories
Date Fri, 29 Nov 2013 20:30:55 GMT
Hi,

Comments inline

Am 29.11.13 17:24, schrieb Markus Innerebner:
> [...]
>    <mirrors>
> *    <mirror>**
> **      <id>archiva.default</id>**
> **<url>http://abz01sde.eurac.edu:8080/archiva/repository/internal</url>**
> **      <mirrorOf>external:*</mirrorOf>**
> **    </mirror>**
> **    <mirror>**
> **      <id>archiva.apache.snapshot</id>**
> **<url>http://abz01sde.eurac.edu:8080/archiva/repository/snapshots</url>**
> **      <mirrorOf>apache.snapshots</mirrorOf>**
> **    </mirror>*
>    </mirrors>
I think you should set the first mirrorOf to
"external:*,!apache.snapshots" otherwise the first wildcard will include
the second. Also I personally prefer *,!apache.snapshots as I'm not
sure, why one would have local file based or localhost repositories and
just using * is shorter / easier to understand to non experienced Maven
users. YMMV

> [AdminInM@ABZ01SDE test]$ mvn clean install
Did you try with -U ??? Otherwise Maven will not retry to download from
Archiva but cache the error.

How does the POM look like? Is there a repository specified, which holds
the edu.eurac.test:test:jar:1.0 artifact? And is the correct Proxy
Connector added to the Archiva "internal" repository?

Greetings
-Sascha-