archiva-users mailing list archives

From Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: I: Date for the new Release of Archiva
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2013 01:17:09 GMT
Hi,
For personal reasons, I was a bit busy those last weeks to take care of that.
This should be better in the coming weeks. So a possible target could
be end of september.
It's just a matter of some triage on jira issues.

On 4 September 2013 21:54,  <guido.montalbetti@post.ch> wrote:
> Hi Olivier Lamy,
>
> how done propose by Eric, do I allow me to ask to you the possible terms fixed for the
Release of Archiva ?

> Thanks for the answer, kindest regards Guido Montalbetti

revision because UI was completely rewriten).
>   If you can ask on users@archiva.apache.org<mailto:users@archiva.apache.org> you
will have a more formal answer. (Olivier Lamy is the PMC members with the most contributions
those months).

nicolas@apache.org<mailto:nicolas@apache.org>; jbonofre@apache.org<mailto:jbonofre@apache.org>;
skygo@apache.org<mailto:skygo@apache.org>; alecharp@apache.org<mailto:alecharp@apache.org>
> Objet : Date for the new Release of Archiva
>
> Good morning Sirs,
>
> I write to you on behalf of my actual firm where I work "POST CH AG". We would want to
have news on the possible terms of Archiva 1.4 Release and 2.0. You can tell me if for the
Release 1.4 definitive you it is a precise term/date ?

> Currently we have installed from us the Release 1.3.3, but we would want as soon as possible
to move us on a more recent Release

--
Olivier Lamy
Ecetera: http://ecetera.com.au