archiva-users mailing list archives

From Isabelle Guimiot <isabelle.guim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Archiva 1.4-M4 : pom artifacts not found when doing a research
Date Thu, 12 Sep 2013 09:18:21 GMT
Hi Olivier,

I created the jira issue here : http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRM-1779

I precise that I cannot find any pom (I'm only searching the internal
repos, not the remote repos...), whatever method was used to index it :
- deploying from maven,
- uploading from archiva gui,
- or adding it manually in the filesystem and launching a scan to index it.

In all those cases, the result is the same : I can see the pom when I
browse, but I get a "no results found" when I search...

I hope you will be able to fix this annoying issue.

Thanks a lot !

Isabelle