archiva-users mailing list archives

From Isabelle Guimiot <isabelle.guim...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: Archiva 1.4-M4 : pom artifacts not found when doing a research
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2013 12:11:59 GMT
Hello !

It seems that everyone is back from holidays. So I hope someone will be
able to help me about my "poms not found" issue, I didn't get any answer to
the email I sent last week (see email below).

Thanks a lot for your help !

Isabelle

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Isabelle Guimiot <isabelle.guimiot@gmail.com>
Date: 2013/8/27
Subject: Archiva 1.4-M4 : pom artifacts not found when doing a research
To: users@archiva.apache.org

Hello,

I moved recently from Archiva 1.3 to Archiva 1.4-M4.

Many projects deployed in our repository are multi-modules projects, they
have a root artifact which is just a pom, and sub-modules that can be jars,
wars, etc.

In Archiva 1.3.x, I could find root poms and jars when I was doing a
research. Now, in 1.4, I can find jar artifacts perfectly, but when I try
to find pom artifacts, Archiva says "no results found".

I didn't modify the repository scanning default configuration, the first
item I can see in the "artifacts" list is "**/*.pom".

Did I miss anything ?

Thanks for your help,

Isabelle