archiva-users mailing list archives

From Isabelle Guimiot <isabelle.guim...@gmail.com>
Subject Archiva 1.4-M4 : pom artifacts not found when doing a research
Date Tue, 27 Aug 2013 11:35:51 GMT
Hello,

I moved recently from Archiva 1.3 to Archiva 1.4-M4.

Many projects deployed in out repository are multi-modules projects, they
have a root artifact which is just a pom, and sub-modules that can be jars,
wars, etc.

In Archiva 1.3.x, I could find root poms and jars when I was doing a
research. Now, in 1.4, I can find jar artifacts perfectly, but when I try
to find pom artifacts, Archiva says "no results found".

I didn't modify the repository scanning default configuration, the first
item I can see in the "artifacts" list is "**/*.pom".

Did I miss anything ?

Thanks for your help,

Isabelle