archiva-users mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problem with Configuring Maven to deploy to an Archiva repository via scp
Date Wed, 17 Jul 2013 23:39:59 GMT
Hi Andrey,

The error you are getting is from the scp executable. You might need to check that your settings.xml
contains the appropriate key information for the archiva.tags server. If you run with -X you
might get some more info, and can try and replicate the exact scp command from the command
line.

Did you adjust the repository URL to be of the form of scpexe://host/path/to/archiva/repository
?

You might also get support from the Maven user's list on this, since it's not particularly
specific to Archiva.

Please note that Archiva will only pick up new artifacts SCP'd into its filesystem at a regular
scanning interval, where artifacts posted by HTTP/WebDAV are indexed immediately.

- Brett

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org