archiva-users mailing list archives

From Jeff <predato...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Revisiting merged indexes for 1.4-M4
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2013 20:56:15 GMT
So I edited the "Merged Index Path" for my repository group named
"internalrepo" and set it to ".index".

When I browse to http://archiva/repository/internalrepo

I see ".index" but when I click on it, it just spins forever (now
approaching an hour).

How long should it take and how can I tell if it is working or what it's
stuck on?

On Wed, Jun 5, 2013 at 12:11 AM, Olivier Lamy <olamy@apache.org> wrote:

> Did you edit the configuration ?
> Because I definitely remember to have implement this :-)
>

> 2013/6/5 Jeff <predatorvi@gmail.com>:
> > In my repository group, it shows the merged index location as
> >
> >      /.indexer
> >
> > Has anything changed in 1.4-M4 that would allow me to change this to

> > so that NetBeans and other tools that look for the nexus indexes at the
> > default location would work?
> >
> > --
> > Jeff Vincent
> > See my LinkedIn profile at: