archiva-users mailing list archives

From Jeff <predato...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Delete oddity in 1.4-M3
Date Thu, 09 May 2013 17:15:21 GMT
I should also note that when I drill down to an individual war or pom file
that are listed, it shows a number of artifacts listed, but if I click on
them to download, I get a 404 but attempts to delete show the red error box
at the top of the page with no text or error message.

--
Jeff Vincent
See my LinkedIn profile at: