archiva-users mailing list archives

From Patrice Ringot <oku...@free.fr>
Subject Re: Archiva 1.4 M3/M4 on Raspberry PI
Date Sun, 12 May 2013 16:51:47 GMT
That's it !

Even the Raspberry is happy ... (including 1.4.M4 startup time which is
now comparable with what I obtained with the 1.4M3 version). Back in the
game !

The property to set was :

-DAsyncLoggerConfig.WaitStrategy=Block

(see http://logging.apache.org/log4j/2.x/manual/async.html)

Please, if you can, leave this choice open to the user, maybe adding the
following lines in the wrapper.conf files:

wrapper.java.additional.7=-DAsyncLoggerConfig.WaitStrategy=Block
#wrapper.java.additional.7=-DAsyncLoggerConfig.WaitStrategy=Sleep

Thanks for your help !

Patrice

PS: the Raspberry is your friend for performance issues because when it
is hurt, this is visible (a kind of stress test ...)