archiva-users mailing list archives

From Jay Vyas <jayunit...@gmail.com>
Subject Archiva: Browsing multiple repositories?
Date Tue, 23 Apr 2013 23:09:31 GMT
Hi archiva:

It seems like the browse button in archiva only goes through one repository
- in my case - its the "internal" repository.  However, I would like to
browse through the "snapshot" repository.

I have an archiva web server running, and it has an "internal" and a
"snapshot" repo.

- When i update the snapshot repo (after adding a snapshot jar), I can see
the Snapshots here:
/archiva/repository/snapshots/

- I can "see" the snapshot meta data when I go to:
/archiva/repository/snapshots/

- The problem is however that I can only see the "internal" repos in the
/archiva/browse url.  That is, I cant "browse" for snapshots :( ...

Is there a way that I can browse jars in the "snapshot" and "internal"
repositories through the "browse" interface?  Or is it hardcoded to only
navigate the artifacts in the "internal" repo?

--
Jay Vyas
http://jayunit100.blogspot.com