archiva-users mailing list archives

From Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Archiva 1.4-M3 needs restart frequently
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2012 18:13:15 GMT
2012/11/12 Jesse Farinacci <jieryn@gmail.com>:
> Greetings,
>
> On Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 4:36 AM, Olivier Lamy <olamy@apache.org> wrote:
>> And please proxyConnectorRuleConfigurations section if you have .
>> I don't understand why this need restart ?
>> BTW I will try to add unit tests for such case next week (currently on
>> vacations)
>
> Vacation means you aren't checking email. :-)
>
> Here is my entire archiva.xml file: https://gist.github.com/f1b1ac1f41bc8dbf6658

    <proxyConnector>
      <order>1</order>
      <sourceRepoId>repository-external-codehaus-staged</sourceRepoId>
      <targetRepoId>remote-repository-external-codehaus-staged</targetRepoId>
      <blackListPatterns>
        <blackListPattern>com/acme/**</blackListPattern>
      </blackListPatterns>
      <policies>
        <propagate-errors>stop</propagate-errors>
        <releases>always</releases>
        <checksum>fail</checksum>
        <snapshots>always</snapshots>
        <propagate-errors-on-update>always</propagate-errors-on-update>
        <cache-failures>no</cache-failures>
      </policies>
    </proxyConnector>

 <propagate-errors>stop</propagate-errors> causes the error to be
returned immediately
That's probably the cause of your issue here when the remote repo doesn't work.

--
Olivier Lamy
Talend: http://coders.talend.com