archiva-users mailing list archives

From Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Can't login as admin
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2012 11:15:33 GMT
2012/10/11 Mickael Marrache <Mickael.Marrache@xconnect.net>:
> Hi,
>
> I've deployed the new Archiva release (1.4-M3), everything seems to work but I can't
login as admin. I can login with other accounts without problems.

> It keeps saying me that the username and/or passwords are incorrect. I've looked inside
the DB using Squirrel, the admin user is present with the right encoded password. (I know
that this is the right password since I have two accounts, admin and user1, with the same
password. I can login as user1, and the encoded passwords are the same for both users in the
DB.)
is the admin account locked ?
Did you ask a password reset ?

--