archiva-users mailing list archives

From Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Can't login as admin
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2012 13:56:44 GMT
Hi,
I'd like to be able to test/debug with the datas you have.
You can share this with me privately I won't use datas for marketing
purpose :-).
If not possible, you will have to activate some log4j debug level.

2012/10/12 Mickael Marrache <Mickael.Marrache@xconnect.net>:
> Hi Olivier,
>
> I would like to share it to you but it contains information about all the users. Do you
have some specific questions on the data?

> Thanks,
> Mickael

prefer) That will ease a lot debug :-)

> 2012/10/11 Mickael Marrache <Mickael.Marrache@xconnect.net>:
>> According to what I see in the DB, the admin account is not locked (value N for the
column LOCKED).
>> I can't ask a password reset since I didn't configure a mail server.
>>
>> Mickael

I can't login as admin. I can login with other accounts without problems.