archiva-users mailing list archives

From Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Can't login as admin
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2012 11:30:55 GMT
is your derby db something you can share ? (feel free to send it
privately to me if you prefer)
That will ease a lot debug :-)

2012/10/11 Mickael Marrache <Mickael.Marrache@xconnect.net>:
> According to what I see in the DB, the admin account is not locked (value N for the column
LOCKED).
> I can't ask a password reset since I didn't configure a mail server.
>
> Mickael

login as admin. I can login with other accounts without problems.

>> It keeps saying me that the username and/or passwords are incorrect. I've looked
inside the DB using Squirrel, the admin user is present with the right encoded password. (I
know that this is the right password since I have two accounts, admin and user1, with the
same password. I can login as user1, and the encoded passwords are the same for both users
in the DB.)