archiva-users mailing list archives

From Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: archiva 1.3.5 under geronimo 3.0.0
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2012 11:01:21 GMT
2012/10/4 Thomas Harold <thomas-lists@nybeta.com>:
> Bunch of setup questions that I'm struggling with.
>
> 1) Can archiva 1.3.5 be deployed via the geronimo web console?
Perso not tested :-)
I usually test with tomcat and embeded jetty.

> 2) Should I be installing 1.4 instead?
Perso (again): yup 1.4 is really more performant compared to previous versions.

> 3) Does the following thread (archiva 1.2 on geronimo 2.1.4) still document
> what the deployment plan XML file should look like?
Frankly no idea :-)
Is it mandatory for you to use geronimo :-)  IMHO tomee is a
good/modern alternative (http://tomee.apache.org)

--
Olivier Lamy
Talend: http://coders.talend.com