archiva-users mailing list archives

From Jeff <predato...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 1.4-M3 -- YAY!!!
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2012 23:04:22 GMT
I did not get an e-mail. I have verified the settings for the e-mail, but I
don't know how to validate that it email works in general.

I hadn't noticed an error but just captured this in the Chrome console:

   1. POST http://archiva/restServices/redbackServices/userService/updateMe500
(Internal Server Error)
   /js/jquery-1.8.1.min.js?_archivaVersion=1.4-M3:2<http://archiva/js/jquery-1.8.1.min.js?_archivaVersion=1.4-M3>
      1. send/js/jquery-1.8.1.min.js?_archivaVersion=1.4-M3:2<http://archiva/js/jquery-1.8.1.min.js?_archivaVersion=1.4-M3>
      2. p.extend.ajax/js/jquery-1.8.1.min.js?_archivaVersion=1.4-M3:2<http://archiva/js/jquery-1.8.1.min.js?_archivaVersion=1.4-M3>
      3. editUserDetails/js/redback/user.js?_archivaVersion=1.4-M3:675<http://archiva/js/redback/user.js?_archivaVersion=1.4-M3>
      4. (anonymous
function)/js/redback/user.js?_archivaVersion=1.4-M3:646<http://archiva/js/redback/user.js?_archivaVersion=1.4-M3>
      5. p.event.dispatch/js/jquery-1.8.1.min.js?_archivaVersion=1.4-M3:2<http://archiva/js/jquery-1.8.1.min.js?_archivaVersion=1.4-M3>
      6. g.handle.h/js/jquery-1.8.1.min.js?_archivaVersion=1.4-M3:2<http://archiva/js/jquery-1.8.1.min.js?_archivaVersion=1.4-M3>

   1. Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token <
   /js/jquery-1.8.1.min.js?_archivaVersion=1.4-M3:2<http://archiva/js/jquery-1.8.1.min.js?_archivaVersion=1.4-M3>
      1. p.extend.parseJSON/js/jquery-1.8.1.min.js?_archivaVersion=1.4-M3:2<http://archiva/js/jquery-1.8.1.min.js?_archivaVersion=1.4-M3>
      2. $.ajax.error/js/redback/user.js?_archivaVersion=1.4-M3:694<http://archiva/js/redback/user.js?_archivaVersion=1.4-M3>
      3. k/js/jquery-1.8.1.min.js?_archivaVersion=1.4-M3:2<http://archiva/js/jquery-1.8.1.min.js?_archivaVersion=1.4-M3>
      4. l.fireWith/js/jquery-1.8.1.min.js?_archivaVersion=1.4-M3:2<http://archiva/js/jquery-1.8.1.min.js?_archivaVersion=1.4-M3>
      5. y/js/jquery-1.8.1.min.js?_archivaVersion=1.4-M3:2<http://archiva/js/jquery-1.8.1.min.js?_archivaVersion=1.4-M3>
      6. send.d

Exception on server:

Oct 10, 2012 4:53:48 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve invoke
SEVERE: Servlet.service() for servlet CXFServlet threw exception
java.lang.RuntimeException: org.apache.cxf.interceptor.Fault: fromIndex(0)
> toIndex(-1)
        at
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.AbstractFaultChainInitiatorObserver.onMessage(AbstractFaultChainInitiatorObserver.java:115)
        at
org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:322)
        at
org.apache.cxf.transport.ChainInitiationObserver.onMessage(ChainInitiationObserver.java:121)
        at
org.apache.cxf.transport.http.AbstractHTTPDestination.invoke(AbstractHTTPDestination.java:211)
        at
org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.ServletController.invokeDestination(ServletController.java:213)
        at
org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.ServletController.invoke(ServletController.java:154)
        at
org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.CXFNonSpringServlet.invoke(CXFNonSpringServlet.java:130)
        at
org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.AbstractHTTPServlet.handleRequest(AbstractHTTPServlet.java:221)
        at
org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.AbstractHTTPServlet.doPost(AbstractHTTPServlet.java:141)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:637)
        at
org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.AbstractHTTPServlet.service(AbstractHTTPServlet.java:197)
        at
        at
        at
org.springframework.web.filter.CharacterEncodingFilter.doFilterInternal(CharacterEncodingFilter.java:88)
        at
org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:76)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)
        at
        at
        at
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:127)
        at
com.googlecode.psiprobe.Tomcat60AgentValve.invoke(Tomcat60AgentValve.java:30)
        at
        at
        at
org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:298)
        at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:857)
        at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:588)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:489)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)
Caused by: org.apache.cxf.interceptor.Fault: fromIndex(0) > toIndex(-1)
        at
org.apache.cxf.service.invoker.AbstractInvoker.createFault(AbstractInvoker.java:162)
        at
org.apache.cxf.service.invoker.AbstractInvoker.invoke(AbstractInvoker.java:128)
        at org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.JAXRSInvoker.invoke(JAXRSInvoker.java:167)
        at org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.JAXRSInvoker.invoke(JAXRSInvoker.java:94)
        at
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.ServiceInvokerInterceptor$1.run(ServiceInvokerInterceptor.java:58)
        at
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.ServiceInvokerInterceptor.handleMessage(ServiceInvokerInterceptor.java:94)
        at
org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:262)
        ... 26 more
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: fromIndex(0) > toIndex(-1)
        at java.util.ArrayList.subListRangeCheck(ArrayList.java:924)
        at java.util.ArrayList.subList(ArrayList.java:914)
        at
org.apache.archiva.redback.policy.DefaultUserSecurityPolicy.extensionChangePassword(DefaultUserSecurityPolicy.java:329)
        at
org.apache.archiva.redback.users.jdo.JdoUserManager.updateUser(JdoUserManager.java:377)
        at
org.apache.archiva.redback.users.cached.CachedUserManager.updateUser(CachedUserManager.java:240)
        at
org.apache.archiva.redback.users.cached.CachedUserManager.updateUser(CachedUserManager.java:230)
        at
org.apache.archiva.redback.rest.services.DefaultUserService.updateUser(DefaultUserService.java:353)
        at
org.apache.archiva.redback.rest.services.DefaultUserService.updateMe(DefaultUserService.java:334)
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor359.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at
        at
org.apache.cxf.service.invoker.AbstractInvoker.performInvocation(AbstractInvoker.java:180)
        at
org.apache.cxf.service.invoker.AbstractInvoker.invoke(AbstractInvoker.java:96)
        ... 31 more