archiva-users mailing list archives

From Jeff <predato...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Indexes ...
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2012 22:02:45 GMT
Yes I do have one repository group.

Yes I do have /archiva/data/remotes/central/.index.

Though, I don't understand what you mean by making the repo group available
using the .indexer path.  I don't see anything relating to indexing when
I'm editing/viewing the repository group.  I'm using the 1.4-M3 new UI.  Is
it missing this feature?

On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 3:53 PM, Olivier Lamy <olamy@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi,
> Yup it's downloaded and used for searching in the ui but not visible
> as an index file for you.
> Check on your archiva fs in
> ${appserver.base}/data/remotes/central/.index (or the name you used
> for central)
>
> Do you have any repository group ?
> If yes that must be available using .indexer path of the repository
> group (all index from all repositories will be merged)
>

> 2012/10/12 Jeff <predatorvi@gmail.com>:
> > I'm using Netbeans 7.2 and used to get indexes of Maven Central (I
> thought)
> > through the Archiva indexes until Central changed some requirement
> > (USER-AGENT?).
> >
> > I have been anticipating 1.4-M3 hoping this would fix it, but I'm still
> not
> > getting indexes pulled (that I am aware of).  How do I tell they are even
> > being generated and available on Archiva?  I've forced everything related
> > to repository scanning and such.
> >
> > Thoughts?
> >
> > --
> > Jeff Vincent