archiva-users mailing list archives

From Mickael Marrache <Mickael.Marra...@xconnect.net>
Subject Can't login as admin
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2012 10:43:38 GMT
Hi,

I've deployed the new Archiva release (1.4-M3), everything seems to work but I can't login
as admin. I can login with other accounts without problems.

It keeps saying me that the username and/or passwords are incorrect. I've looked inside the
DB using Squirrel, the admin user is present with the right encoded password. (I know that
this is the right password since I have two accounts, admin and user1, with the same password.
I can login as user1, and the encoded passwords are the same for both users in the DB.)

Any idea?

Thanks,
Mickael