archiva-users mailing list archives

From Julien Béti <julien.b...@cosium.com>
Subject Re: Upgrading to 1.4-M3 questions (MRM-1643 issue)
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2012 16:40:04 GMT
Hi Harris,

Thank you for your message. I've let the default configuration for time
being, but I'm definitively interested in storing everything in PostgreSQL.

Kind Regards,

Julien.

-------- Original Message  --------
Subject: Re: Upgrading to 1.4-M3 questions (MRM-1643 issue)
From: Harris, Christopher P <chris_harris@baxter.com>
To: users@archiva.apache.org <users@archiva.apache.org>
Date: 10/15/2012 06:32 PM

> [...]
workspaceName="security"/>
>        <AccessManager class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.security.simple.SimpleAccessManager"/>
>        <LoginModule class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.security.simple.SimpleLoginModule"/>
>      </Security>
>
>      <Workspaces rootPath="${rep.home}/workspaces" defaultWorkspace="default"/>
>
>      <Workspace name="${wsp.name}">
>          <FileSystem class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.db.DbFileSystem">
>               <param name="driver" value="javax.naming.InitialContext"/>
>               <param name="url" value="java:comp/env/jdbc/filesystem"/>
>               <param name="schema" value="postgresql"/>
>               <param name="schemaObjectPrefix" value="rep_${wsp.name}_"/>
>           </FileSystem>
>          <PersistenceManager class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.pool.PostgreSQLPersistenceManager">
>              <param name="driver" value="javax.naming.InitialContext"/>
>              <param name="url" value="java:comp/env/jdbc/workspaces"/>
>              <param name="schemaObjectPrefix" value="jcr_${wsp.name}_"/>
>              <param name="schema" value="postgresql"/>
>              <param name="bundleCacheSize" value="8"/>
>              <param name="consistencyCheck" value="false"/>
>              <param name="minBlobSize" value="16384"/>
>          </PersistenceManager>
>          <SearchIndex class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.SearchIndex">
>              <param name="path" value="${wsp.home}/index"/>
>          </SearchIndex>
>      </Workspace>
>
>      <Versioning rootPath="${rep.home}/version">
>          <FileSystem class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.db.DbFileSystem">
>               <param name="driver" value="javax.naming.InitialContext"/>
>               <param name="url" value="java:comp/env/jdbc/filesystem"/>
>               <param name="schema" value="postgresql"/>
>               <param name="schemaObjectPrefix" value="rep_version_"/>
>           </FileSystem>
>
>          <PersistenceManager class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.pool.PostgreSQLPersistenceManager">
>              <param name="driver" value="javax.naming.InitialContext"/>
>              <param name="url" value="java:comp/env/jdbc/workspaces"/>
>              <param name="schemaObjectPrefix" value="version_"/>
>              <param name="schema" value="postgresql"/>
>              <param name="bundleCacheSize" value="8"/>
>              <param name="consistencyCheck" value="false"/>
>              <param name="minBlobSize" value="16384"/>
>          </PersistenceManager>
>      </Versioning>
>
>      <SearchIndex class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.SearchIndex">
>          <param name="path" value="${rep.home}/repository/index"/>
>      </SearchIndex>
>
>      <DataStore class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.data.db.DbDataStore">
>          <param name="driver" value="javax.naming.InitialContext"/>
>          <param name="url" value="java:comp/env/jdbc/datastore"/>
>          <param name="databaseType" value="postgresql"/>
>          <param name="minRecordLength" value="1024"/>
>          <param name="maxConnections" value="3"/>
>          <param name="copyWhenReading" value="true"/>
>          <param name="tablePrefix" value=""/>
>          <param name="schemaObjectPrefix" value=""/>

addressed and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged material. Delivery of this
message to any person other than the intended recipient(s) is not intended in any way to waive
privilege or confidentiality. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of ,
or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by entities other than the intended
recipient is prohibited. If you receive this in error, please contact the sender and delete
the material from any computer.