archiva-users mailing list archives

From Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cannot upload or browse for artifacts
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2012 17:21:58 GMT
2012/9/6 Harris, Christopher P <chris_harris@baxter.com>:
> Olivier,
>
> Here's a link I had stumbled across: http://mybatis-user.963551.n3.nabble.com/quot-org-postgresql-jdbc4-Jdbc4PreparedStatement-setQueryTimeout-int-is-not-yet-implemented-quot-Prom-td2002356.html
>
> It seems that their fix was to exclude some timeout setting (possibly specific to myBatis)
or to include this dependency:
>     <dependency>
>       <groupId>cglib</groupId>
>       <artifactId>cglib</artifactId>
>       <version>2.1_3</version>
>     </dependency>
Argh maybe something we can add in the project.
Could you please create an issue for that ? I have to test that
doesn't break something else.

> Chris Harris
> Programmer/Analyst
> BioLife Plasma Services
> Baxter Healthcare Corporation
> One Baxter Parkway DF3-1W
> Deerfield, Illinois 60015
> T 224.948.4739   F 224.948.2885
> chris_harris@baxter.com

in 'archiva' database in MySQL 5.5"

>> Continuing from where I left off in that thread...
>>
>> I looked up the Apache Jackrabbit site, documentation, Wiki, and API.  I think I
have a fairly decent understanding of what's going on.  I've provided Archiva a repository.xml
file.  After some reading and tinkering, I also decided to ditch MySQL 5.5.  I saw too many
warnings/bugs about it and BLOB's during my investigations.  I'm now using PostgreSQL 9.1.
 I'm seeing Archiva/Jackrabbit populate my PostgreSQL schema's tables with data.

>> My problem is that I cannot get artifacts to populate the Workspace/DataStore (DataStore
since it's a BLOB).  I've tried the junit test on your "Quick Start" page:
>> http://localhost:8083/archiva/repository/internal/junit/junit/3.8.1/junit-3.8.1.jar
   (My Tomcat instance's port is 8083).  I'm doing all the following as Archiva's "admin".

>> I get this error message:
>> HTTP Status 404 - Not a valid request path layout, too short.
>> ________________________________
>> type Status report
>> message Not a valid request path layout, too short.
>> description The requested resource (Not a valid request path layout, too short.)
is not available.
> [...]
>>         com.opensymphony.xwork2.interceptor.ChainingInterceptor.intercept(ChainingInterceptor.java:145)
>>         com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvocation.java:248)
>>         com.opensymphony.xwork2.interceptor.PrepareInterceptor.doIntercept(PrepareInterceptor.java:171)
>>         com.opensymphony.xwork2.interceptor.MethodFilterInterceptor.intercept(MethodFilterInterceptor.java:98)
>>         com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvocation.java:248)
>>         com.opensymphony.xwork2.interceptor.I18nInterceptor.intercept(I18nInterceptor.java:176)
>>         com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvocation.java:248)
>>         org.apache.struts2.interceptor.ServletConfigInterceptor.intercept(ServletConfigInterceptor.java:164)
>>         com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvocation.java:248)
>>         com.opensymphony.xwork2.interceptor.AliasInterceptor.intercept(AliasInterceptor.java:190)
>>         com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvocation.java:248)
>>         com.opensymphony.xwork2.interceptor.ExceptionMappingInterceptor.intercept(ExceptionMappingInterceptor.java:187)
>>         com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvocation.java:248)
>>         org.codehaus.plexus.redback.struts2.interceptor.AutoLoginInterceptor.intercept(AutoLoginInterceptor.java:173)
>>         com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvocation.java:248)
>>         org.codehaus.plexus.redback.struts2.interceptor.ForceAdminUserInterceptor.intercept(ForceAdminUserInterceptor.java:114)
>>         com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvocation.java:248)
>>         com.opensymphony.xwork2.interceptor.ParametersInterceptor.doIntercept(ParametersInterceptor.java:207)
>>         com.opensymphony.xwork2.interceptor.MethodFilterInterceptor.intercept(MethodFilterInterceptor.java:98)
>>         com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvocation.java:248)
>>         org.apache.struts2.impl.StrutsActionProxy.execute(StrutsActionProxy.java:52)
>>         org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.Dispatcher.serviceAction(Dispatcher.java:498)
>>         org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.ng.ExecuteOperations.executeAction(ExecuteOperations.java:77)
>>         org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.ng.filter.StrutsPrepareAndExecuteFilter.doFilter(StrutsPrepareAndExecuteFilter.java:91)
>>         com.opensymphony.sitemesh.webapp.SiteMeshFilter.obtainContent(SiteMeshFilter.java:129)
>>         com.opensymphony.sitemesh.webapp.SiteMeshFilter.doFilter(SiteMeshFilter.java:77)
>>         org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.ActionContextCleanUp.doFilter(ActionContextCleanUp.java:102)
>>         org.springframework.web.filter.CharacterEncodingFilter.doFilterInternal(CharacterEncodingFilter.java:88)
>>         org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:76)
>>
>> What's odd is that I don't see this error in the Tomcat logs or archiva.log.
>>
>> I supplied values to all the fields with red asterisks (Group Id, Artifact Id, Version,
Packaging, Artifact File and even POM File).  I'm trying to upload it to the default internal
repo.  The values for the artifact are correct.  It's an Oracle 10g artifact I use all over
the place in my Maven projects.

>> Still, "Browse" displays no artifacts.
>>
>> I've tried various combinations of FileSystem instead of DbFileSystem, FileDataStore
instead of DbDataStore, etc.  Still, no luck.  Archiva starts up with no errors (unless I
specify the 2 DTD's as 2.4).

> [...]
>>
>>     <Workspaces rootPath="${rep.home}/workspaces" defaultWorkspace="default"/>
>>
>>     <Workspace name="${wsp.name}">
>>         <FileSystem class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.db.DbFileSystem">
>>              <param name="driver" value="org.postgresql.Driver"/>
>>              <param name="url" value="jdbc:postgresql://localhost:5433/filesystem"/>
>>              <param name="schema" value="postgresql"/>
>>              <param name="user" value="users"/>
>>              <param name="password" value="users"/>
>>              <param name="schemaObjectPrefix" value="rep_${wsp.name}_"/>
>>          </FileSystem>
>>         <PersistenceManager class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.PostgreSQLPersistenceManager">
>>             <param name="driver" value="org.postgresql.Driver"/>
>>             <param name="url" value="jdbc:postgresql://localhost:5433/workspaces"/>
>>             <param name="schema" value="postgresql"/>
>>             <param name="user" value="users"/>
>>             <param name="password" value="users"/>
>>             <param name="schemaObjectPrefix" value="jcr_${wsp.name}_"/>
>>         </PersistenceManager>
>>         <SearchIndex class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.SearchIndex">
>>             <param name="path" value="${wsp.home}/index"/>
>>         </SearchIndex>
>>     </Workspace>
>>
>>     <Versioning rootPath="${rep.home}/version">
>>         <FileSystem class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.db.DbFileSystem">
>>              <param name="driver" value="org.postgresql.Driver"/>
>>              <param name="url" value="jdbc:postgresql://localhost:5433/filesystem"/>
>>              <param name="schema" value="postgresql"/>
>>              <param name="user" value="users"/>
>>              <param name="password" value="users"/>
>>              <param name="schemaObjectPrefix" value="rep_version_"/>
>>          </FileSystem>
>>
>>         <PersistenceManager class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.PostgreSQLPersistenceManager">
>>             <param name="driver" value="org.postgresql.Driver"/>
>>             <param name="url" value="jdbc:postgresql://localhost:5433/workspaces"/>
>>             <param name="schema" value="postgresql"/>
>>             <param name="user" value="users"/>
>>             <param name="password" value="users"/>
>>             <param name="schemaObjectPrefix" value="version_"/>
>>         </PersistenceManager>
>>     </Versioning>
>>
>>     <SearchIndex class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.SearchIndex">
>>         <param name="path" value="${rep.home}/repository/index"/>
>>     </SearchIndex>
>>
>>     <DataStore class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.data.db.DbDataStore">
>>         <param name="url" value="jdbc:postgresql://localhost:5433/datastore"/>
>>         <param name="user" value="users"/>
>>         <param name="password" value="users"/>
>>         <param name="databaseType" value="postgresql"/>
>>         <param name="driver" value="org.postgresql.Driver"/>
>>         <param name="minRecordLength" value="1024"/>
>>         <param name="maxConnections" value="3"/>
>>         <param name="copyWhenReading" value="true"/>
>>         <param name="tablePrefix" value=""/>
>>         <param name="schemaObjectPrefix" value=""/>
>>     </DataStore>
>> </Repository>
>>
>> Am I doing something wrong?  I feel like I'm so close to getting Archiva to work.
 It's got to be something silly on my part or a bug...dunno.

>> -    Chris
>> The information transmitted is intended only for the person(s)or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged material. Delivery
of this message to any person other than the intended recipient(s) is not intended in any
way to waive privilege or confidentiality. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other
use of , or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by entities other than
the intended recipient is prohibited. If you receive this in error, please contact the sender
and delete the material from any computer.