archiva-users mailing list archives

From Jesse Farinacci <jie...@gmail.com>
Subject checksum failures
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2012 19:21:56 GMT
Greetings,

I have a lot of checksum failures while using Archiva 1.4-M2 and Maven
3.0.4, for example, when running mvn:

[WARNING] Checksum validation failed, expected <?xml but is
5fd8610ea971f0bc2a93d72df98ccd9bcf3dda47 for
http://archiva.acme.com/repository/all/org/codehaus/cargo/cargo-core/1.2.4/cargo-core-1.2.4.pom
[WARNING] Checksum validation failed, expected <?xml but is
5fd8610ea971f0bc2a93d72df98ccd9bcf3dda47 for
http://archiva.acme.com/repository/all/org/codehaus/cargo/cargo-core/1.2.4/cargo-core-1.2.4.pom

The pom.xml looks fine, but what is odd is that the .md5 and .sha1 are
both duplicates of the pom.xml! Which is weird to say the least..
There are MANY artifacts which seem to be identical to this scenario.
I am curious if this is a known issue with this or previous -Mx
milestone candidates? Is this fixed with -M3? Is there any easy way I
can clean up the mess that exists now?

Thanks!!
-Jesse