archiva-users mailing list archives

From Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cannot get Archiva to create tables in 'archiva' database in MySQL 5.5
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2012 20:12:29 GMT
Hi,
Version 1.4-M2 doesn't anymore archiva database :-). All has been
moved to jcr (jackrabbit).
Only users are still stored in database (users).
See http://archiva.apache.org/docs/1.4-M2/adminguide/databases.html

The most important: does Archiva works ? :-)

--
Olivier Lamy
Talend: http://coders.talend.com