archiva-users mailing list archives

From Jeff <predato...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [1.4-M2] : On Remote Error Proxy policy setting not persisting across restarts...
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2012 20:34:58 GMT
I updated from using a black list in all proxies to white listing just the
repo-specific artifacts, but I still need to fix the issue with the "On
Remote Error" settings not persisting.

Does the <propagate-errors/> setting in the archiva.xml correlate directly
with "On Remote Error"?

Has anyone else seen this?

--
Jeff Vincent