archiva-users mailing list archives

From Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: downloading maven 1.x legacy layout \ejbs artifacts into maven 3 repository
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2012 19:23:45 GMT
Hi,
Maybe you can add a remote repository of Maven 1.x type and add a
proxy connector for it.

2012/7/6 Jaime DaRosa <jdarosa2000@hotmail.com>:
> I read that I could use a repository manager such as nexus or archiva to download artifacts
from a maven 1.x repository to a maven 3 repository, and for the most part I can.  The only
issue is that jar artifacts of <type>ejb</type> (which can be stored under the
maven 1.x repository layout of groupId\ejbs, instead of groupId\jars) cannot be downloaded
through the proxy 1.x repository I set up in Archiva.

> It appears that Archiva and Nexus both have the same problem where they cannot cannot
find jar files in the \ejbs legacy directory. I understand that maven 3 doesn't support the
1.x legacy layout but this page seems to imply that I could use a repository manager:

--
Olivier Lamy
Talend: http://coders.talend.com