archiva-users mailing list archives

From Jeff <predato...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Archiva indexes for multiple repo groups/3rd party proxies...
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2012 22:38:51 GMT
Could it be that Archiva needs to set more HTTP header values (e.g.,
"Accept: ...") when requesting these files?  Here is a dump of what I see
with Archiva vs. Chrome.

ARCHIVA HTTP Request:

GET /maven2/.index/nexus-maven-repository-index.properties HTTP/1.1
Cache-control: no-cache
Cache-store: no-store
Pragma: no-cache
Expires: 0
Accept-Encoding: gzip
Host: repo.maven.apache.org
Connection: Keep-Alive

CHROME BROWSER HTTP Request:

GET /maven2/.index/nexus-maven-repository-index.properties HTTP/1.1
Host: central.maven.org
Connection: keep-alive