archiva-users mailing list archives

From Jeff <predato...@gmail.com>
Subject Archiva indexes for multiple repo groups/3rd party proxies...
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2012 15:15:07 GMT
In my NetBeans environment, it pulls the Maven indexes and gives me hints
when I <CTRL>-<SPACE> on versions or artifact ID's, etc.

However, it seems that the indexes that NetBeans pulls from my Archiva
server is not handling all of the indexes for all of my repositories like
it used to and I don't know what I've done wrong.

I have 6 managed repositories:

   - 3rd-party-releases
   - 3rd-party-snapshots
   - team1-releases
   - team1-snapshots
   - team2-releases
   - team2-snapshots

I also have 16 remote repositories.  Some of them are "release"
repositories (central, java.net, etc.) that are connected via proxy to the
"3rd-party-releases" managed repo.  Some are remote snapshot repos that are
proxied to the "3rd-party-snapshots" managed repo.

I then have one repository group that contains all 6 managed repos.

I have defined explicit index directories for each managed repository as
well as the remote repos.

For all remote repositories, I have checked "Activate download remote
index", attempted to specify the "Remote index url" (for Central it is set
to .index), but some don't seem to generate indexes.

However, it seems to not contain all of the versions of the artifacts.

Did I set up my repo wrong or is it something else?  I don't know where to
look?

Thanks!

--
Jeff Vincent