archiva-users mailing list archives

From Jeff <predato...@gmail.com>
Subject Getting IDE to see Archiva index...
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2012 19:59:14 GMT
I've been doing continous builds on my Jenkins box and deploying to
Archiva.  This past week I got the Maven release process working and have
released a couple of artifacts, but when I'm in my IDE and try to get
NetBeans to show me the list of available versions, it is empty.

I don't know how to tell if the indexes are being created beyond verifying
the Archiva repository scanning option to index-content is enabled.

Any hints?

Thanks!

--
Jeff Vincent