archiva-users mailing list archives

From Deng Ching <och...@apache.org>
Subject Re: issue about archiva
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2012 03:22:00 GMT
Hi,

Attachments are not allowed on the mailing lists so it got removed, but I
took a look at the screenshot you provided while your email was on the
moderation queue. Did you try to clear your browser's cache? What version
of firefox were you using btw? You might also want to try it in a different
browser and see if it works there to help identify what's causing the input
area not to show up.

Thanks,
Deng