archiva-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Peter Kilian <pit.kil...@googlemail.com>
Subject Problems with Archiva 1.4 M2 on Windows
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2012 13:36:09 GMT
Hello,

i tried to use Archiva 1.4 M2 on Windows as maven proxy. But on every call
from Archiva to a remote repository i received an exception similar to this
one:

jvm 1    | java.net.URISyntaxException: Illegal character in path at index
63: http://repository.apache.org/content/grou
ps/snapshots-group/org\apache\karaf\kar\org.apache.karaf.kar.core\3.0.0-SNAPSHOT\org.apache.karaf.kar.core-3.0.0-2012032
6.085219-65.pom
jvm 1    |      at java.net.URI$Parser.fail(Unknown Source)
jvm 1    |      at java.net.URI$Parser.checkChars(Unknown Source)
jvm 1    |      at java.net.URI$Parser.parseHierarchical(Unknown Source)
jvm 1    |      at java.net.URI$Parser.parse(Unknown Source)
jvm 1    |      at java.net.URI.<init>(Unknown Source)
jvm 1    |      at java.net.URI.create(Unknown Source)
jvm 1    |      at
org.apache.http.client.methods.HttpGet.<init>(HttpGet.java:69)
jvm 1    |      at
org.apache.maven.wagon.shared.http.AbstractHttpClientWagon.fillInputData(AbstractHttpClientWagon.java
:774)
jvm 1    |      at
org.apache.maven.wagon.StreamWagon.getInputStream(StreamWagon.java:116)
jvm 1    |      at
org.apache.maven.wagon.StreamWagon.getIfNewer(StreamWagon.java:88)
jvm 1    |      at
org.apache.maven.wagon.StreamWagon.get(StreamWagon.java:61)
jvm 1    |      at
org.apache.archiva.proxy.DefaultRepositoryProxyConnectors.transferSimpleFile(DefaultRepositoryProxyCo
nnectors.java:836)
jvm 1    |      at
org.apache.archiva.proxy.DefaultRepositoryProxyConnectors.transferFile(DefaultRepositoryProxyConnecto
rs.java:633)
jvm 1    |      at
org.apache.archiva.proxy.DefaultRepositoryProxyConnectors.fetchFromProxies(DefaultRepositoryProxyConn
ectors.java:291)
jvm 1    |      at
org.apache.archiva.webdav.ArchivaDavResourceFactory.applyServerSideRelocation(ArchivaDavResourceFacto
ry.java:741)
jvm 1    |      at
org.apache.archiva.webdav.ArchivaDavResourceFactory.fetchContentFromProxies(ArchivaDavResourceFactory
.java:691)
jvm 1    |      at
org.apache.archiva.webdav.ArchivaDavResourceFactory.processRepository(ArchivaDavResourceFactory.java:
524)
jvm 1    |      at
org.apache.archiva.webdav.ArchivaDavResourceFactory.createResource(ArchivaDavResourceFactory.java:295
)
jvm 1    |      at
org.apache.archiva.webdav.RepositoryServlet.service(RepositoryServlet.java:124)


I checked the sources, and in my opinon the problem is
that AbstractDefaultRepositoryContent uses
a Maven2RepositoryPathTranslator. And Maven2RepositoryPathTranslator uses
File.separatorChar as PATH_SEPARATOR.
This results in a correct File path, but to an illegal URL.

I hope it is possible to fix this for the next Milestone release.

Best regards,

Peter

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message