archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Sunny (Quyang) Liu" <qy...@ecwise.com>
Subject RE: issue about archiva
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2012 03:38:39 GMT
Hi~~ my problem had get resolved 。 I updates Archiva’version from 1.3.5 to 1.4-M2  then
, I can input these parameters thx you all the same~!

From: odeaching@gmail.com [mailto:odeaching@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Deng Ching
Sent: 2012年3月28日 11:22
To: users@archiva.apache.org
Cc: Sunny (Quyang) Liu
Subject: Re: issue about archiva

Hi,

Attachments are not allowed on the mailing lists so it got removed, but I took a look at the
screenshot you provided while your email was on the moderation queue. Did you try to clear
your browser's cache? What version of firefox were you using btw? You might also want to try
it in a different browser and see if it works there to help identify what's causing the input
area not to show up.

Thanks,
Deng